Mother's Day Gift Guide
If there’s one material thing that I’ve learned to love from my mom, it’s handbags, and one color I’ve learned to love from my grandma, it’s pink. They’ve both been the biggest influences on my fashion sense, not only by teaching me everything they know, but by opening their closets to me. We live in a three generation household of women and so we love to share, and there’s nothing we share more than handbags.
So when Kate Spade reached out to me to help promote Mother’s Day, I knew it was something I could whole-heartedly get behind. I love the brand, my grandma loves the brand, and we both love the value that they give to the bond between women. So, I picked out their Sam bag in flamingo, looking forward to us sharing it.
A few more gift ideas:
- comfy but pretty pajamas (or be cute and get matching ones for yourself and plan an evening where you watch films together)
- this incredible book bouquet that I want to get ten of to give to all the women in my life
- this adorable Scottie/Westie dog/puppy pendant I’d get for my mom if she wasn’t a jewelry snob
- a silk sleep mask
- these floral gardening gloves I’d get for my grandma if we still had a garden
- a crossbody in a pretty color because what are moms without practical crossbodies?
- a nice candle she isn’t likely to buy for herself
- or a basketful of your favorite sheet masks
- the most mom gift of all: a fun silk scarf
- the second most mom gift: a framed photo of the two of you
If you too love to share things with your mom or the mom figure in your life, you can get 20% off your Kate Spade purchase for Mother’s Day with the code MDAY18. If you too want to get her a handbag, then we’ve put together a companion "what would you put in your bag?" gift guide over on The Attic on Eighth!
Thank you to Kate Spade for sponsoring this post & to Raquel Reyes for making it possible!